Meeting - 9 February 2007, Sydney
- Climate change
- Water reform
- Harmonisation of regulatory regimes
- Constitutional convention
- National Reform Agenda
- Nuclear enrichment, energy generation and waste storage
- Industrial relations and employment projects
- Tax concessions for emergency service volunteers
- Airports land planning issues
Premiers and Chief Ministers signed a ‘Declaration on Climate Change’ and signed an agreement to remove impediments to the movement of skilled workers within Australia and to help address skills shortages.
Download the CAF Communiqué, 9 February 2007, PDF (190 KB) Word (291 KB).
Download the Council for the Australian Federation Declaration on Climate Change, 9 February 2007, PDF (27 KB) Word (48 KB).